For the past three years we have been working on a super compact, cost effective, folding bike. We have drafted multiple designs in CAD, all of which look amazing. Recently, we added Len Rubin, from Ultimate Folding Bike fame, to help finalize the design. He has been an amazing addition. Please look at his super compact and light titanium folder at https://ufbco.com/ .
Our goals in this project are simple:
1. Super compact design ( Brompton sized fold )
2. Disc and rim brake compatible
3. Ability to use modern 8 & 11sp hubs, in addition to cassette based drivetrains
4. Ability to use belt drive systems ( with internal hubs )
5. Cost effective: with a price target of $800 with belt drive and 8sp hub
6. Made in the USA using new technologies.
7. Corrosion resistant and super stiff.
We will release more information as production nears. We are hoping to have the new frames made in the USA in mid 2023.