The best 20" wheel suspension forks
- Aluminum lowers & crown for lightweight
- Steel steer tube and sanctions for strength
- Preload adjustable knob
- V brake bosses
- Disc brake tabs
- Cable routing for disc in the rear.
- Silver color
- Threaded or threadless
- 9" steerer on threadless ( 5.5" on threaded )
- MCU/elastomer systems last much longer than air/oil suspension.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchased suspension fork for a 20" wheel on recumbent I'm building. Great fork for the money. Only fork available in this price range that comes with disk brake mount. Folks at Downtube were good to work with.