Rigid 20" ( 406mm ) fork for threaded or threadless steerer tubes
Excellent rigid fork for folding bikes and recumbents. Swapping suspension or steel forks with a lighter aluminum fork is a great way to lighten your bike. Stiff aluminum lowers are paired with a super strong steel steerer tube. Works with 20" (406 mm) wheels and comes with V-brake bosses. Steerer tube is threaded (5.5" long) for 1 1/8" steerer tubes. Weighs only 1.5lbs
- Aluminum lowers for lightweight
- Steel steerer tube for strength
- 5.5" of steerer tube ( threaded ) 9" ( theradless )
- Weighs only 1.5lbs
- Black color ( thereaded ) Silver ( threadless )
- Works with 20" ( 406mm ) forks.
- V-brake bosses
- Road calipers are possible so 451mm wheels will work with this fork
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Hard to find quality fork for 20" wheel.