Top 6 Reasons a Folding Bike is Better than a Big Wheeled/Large Framed bike
What are the advantages of a folding bike? Why should you get a folding bike? We will make a list of reasons:
1. One size fits most: If you have a friend or family member that needs to borrow your bike it will fit. All you need to do is adjust the saddle height and stem height. Our mini bikes fit kids as young as 6 & adults up to 6' tall. While our 20" wheel folders accommodate riders from 4'6" to 6'4".
2. Security: Bike thieves are always on the prowl. You can fold the bike and take it everywhere you go, no need to lock it outside and risk problems. It fits into a shopping cart. Additionally by using a carrybag a folding bike can be taken into offices, libraries, and banks, so it is always secure.
3. Friendly: Folding bikes are cool and different. You will make alot of friends riding a folder. Expect alot of questions from curious people.
4. Small size: It fits in the trunk of a car, and takes up little space at home. It is great insurance in case something goes wrong with your car.
5. Small wheel folding bikes are fast: The small wheels are more efficient up until 16mph, so they accelerate from standstill very quick, and they climb like a goat.
6. Just in case: It can go anywhere in case of catastrophic emergencies with boats, planes, cars, and trains.
If you have questions about our models please contact us at 215-245-4032, or email yanL@downtube.com